Thursday, March 18, 2010

Trip to Naples, FL

Mommy & Daddy recently took me to Naples, FL - my 3rd flight in only 16 months! Gosh - am I spoiled or what?? We all needed some Florida sun - who wouldn't after the crazy snow we got in Columbus this winter. I sure had a lot of fun and was sure full of myself the entire trip!

Here I am working on the plane window on the flight down.

How cute am I in my blue polo?

Going through my first tunnel at the park in downtown Naples.

With mommy & daddy at the park.

This was a silly "big" person swing!

Loved this art piece of all the colorful fishes.

Cheeessseee......

My first time at The Turtle Club - the place where mommy & daddy found out they were having me!!!

Can you guess how many pieces of hot dogs I put in my mouth?? SEVEN!!!

I knew right away what to do with my shovel & bucket without anyone telling me!

Hanging with the ladies.

Sunset at the Pier.

Doesn't it look like I belong here?


Save the best for last - I can't go anywhere without being a flirt!


No comments:

Post a Comment