Thursday, April 15, 2010

Springtime Fun!

Winter has FINALLY gone away. It sure has been a long Winter inside playing. Once I got a taste of playing outside - it's been on! I cry everytime Mommy & Daddy bring me inside - I just can't get enough. Here are a few pictures of some fun times I've been having!

Mommy & Daddy just bought me this sandbox from my birthday money they have been saving!!

All boy - I love being in the sand!!

Golf pro! Or maybe just a caddy guy!

What a surprise - I'm sweeping! One of my favorite things to do!

Check out my safety goggles and my new leaf blower.

Working outside - lots to clean on the deck.

At the neighbors with my rake - gotta help your neighbors!

WOW!!!!

Another broom...how does this always happen?

On Granna & Poppa's back porch - just got done swinging.

Takin' a ride with Poppa on his riding mower - what a blast!

Weeeee......

At the park with Allison & Maggie (lovin' on Allison).


Out to lunch with the family - what a crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment