Sunday, November 7, 2010

My 2nd Birthday Party!

So my big day had finally come....I was turning 2! Mommy & Daddy had me a John Deere birthday party. I absolutely LOVE "bow-bows" aka lawn mowers....the theme was a must. We grilled my favorite food - "dot dogs" aka hot dogs, had cake & ice cream, played games and then opened all of my great gifts. I was a little distracted during my gift opening with my balloons from the game we had just played. However - I have been playing with all my toys ever since my party and having a blast. Thanks to all my great family & friends for coming to my party, sending cards and presents...I am one blessed little boy!

Before my party with Mommy & Daddy....giving a good squeeze!

Eatin' some of my icing off my cake that Granna made for me.

Playin' one of my fun party games.

With the "girls"...my cousins Allison & Maggie.

How funny is this?

This was one of my games - pin Jase's face....on Jase's face! haha

This is my cousin Keziah playing the Michelin Man game....it was funny!

Opening some presents - the living room was a mess!


No comments:

Post a Comment