Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Trip to San Diego!

I just got back from an awesome trip to San Diego! Mommy & Daddy took me so I could visit with my Aunt Tammy and cousins - Tanner, Cayman, Kincaid & Mailie. They were SO much fun - I had a blast! Of course we loved the sunshine and warm weather. Check out all the fun I had. I sure hated leaving my cousins but hope to see them again....sooner than later!

Check out my headphones! Watching Scooby Doo...my favorite!

Playing the drums - you wouldn't believe how good I was for 2 years old!

Hanging with the crew....my buddies for the week.

One of my favorite things to do - jump on the trampoline.

I wasn't even afraid of the Seaworld Penquin.

We were able to touch a starfish - pretty cool.

The shark tunnel...one of everyone's favorites.

Lovin' on Cookie Monster - I couldn't get enough.

With Mommy & Daddy at Seaworld.

Being stilly with Daddy at the Whale Car.

Walking on the cool rocks on the beach in Coronado.

At the Hotel del Coronado.

Chillin' with Mommy....

At the beach in Coronado. I loved playing in the sand!

Having fun in Old Village San Diego.

Walking around at Seaport Village.

Having some carousel fun! I never want to get off....

At the famous San Diego Zoo!

Looking cute....

Riding on the Sky Tram with Mommy.

Swinging at the park....

Driving Kincaid's truck...you couldn't hardly get me off!

On the bay in Coronado....what a beautiful place.


No comments:

Post a Comment