Sunday, June 5, 2011

Big boy now - riding a bike!

While visiting Granna & Poppa - I tried riding a bike for the first time. And what do you know? I was a pro right away. I got on the bike all by myself, starting to peddle and went down the driveway all by myself. I even got to the end and made a turn without wrecking. Who would have thought I could do it so quickly at 2 years old? And once I knew how to ride - I was loving it! Riding my bike is the first thing I want to do when I wake up. Mommy & Daddy then went ahead and got me my first bike. Daddy helped me pick it out - it's a transformer bike and it's just the one I wanted.

Riding a bike for the first time at Granna & Poppa's house.

Going all the way down the driveway!

My first bike - riding on the sidewalk in my new neighborhood.

Check me out - I'm loving it!

Taking a stroll on the bike trail....


Here comes me & Mommy on the bike trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment