Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Random Summer Fun Photos!

I've been having lots of fun this Summer. I can't believe how fast it's going by but I'm loving my time outside. Here are some random pictures of things I've been doing.

Here is the pool at New Albany - I love it when Mommy takes me here!
You can hardly see me on the left side of the play area - it's so huge!

Daddy's sweatshirt - think it fits?

Hangin' with my cousins at Grandma and Grandpa's.

Granna took me for a ride on the bo-bo!

Giving Mommy & Daddy lovin' before they leave for their anniversary dinner!

Cuttin' grass with Daddy - my favorite thing in the world!

Walking up the yard from throwing rocks with Daddy.

Like my fish balloon?

In the river with Tanner - he was here all the way from San Diego!

Finger painting - I did such a good job.

Playing with my Aunt Shelley.

Can you see a little guy on the train anywhere?

Riding on the train in the Amish Country.

I loved the train driver - his name was Chris.


This horse gave us a ride on the buggy! He was so nice to let me pet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment