Friday, October 28, 2011

Trick or Treat Time!!!

We just had our Trick or Treat time last night. I had a great time! I went as a Pirate. I got lots of candy and got to see my friends dressed up. I already can't wait to go again next year!

Was I the cutest Pirate you've ever seen or what?

Mommy fixed me a mustache and goatee...haha

Too cute!

I loved my sword!

This is my best friend Jaden.

Going down the street with my bag.

We were next in line for the goodies.

Here are some of my friends: Dominick, me, Emily and Oliva.

Here is my best friend Jaden with his Mommy Nicole and Mommy.

Decisions....Decisions....

I wasn't even scared of this house. Pretty cool huh?

Here is my friend Adie, we both were Pirates.

At the end of the night we ran into my other friends Ella and Alysa.

No comments:

Post a Comment