Sunday, May 27, 2012

VACATION!!!!

Mommy, Daddy, Kamden and I just went to Myrtle Beach.  What a great time we had!  My favorite thing was the sand and water - I love the beach!  We did a lot of fun stuff - went on the Pier and spent a lot of time at Broadway at the Beach.  I already can't wait to go back!


Check out my big shovel - lots of sand to dig here!

Playing with Mommmy.

Ready to go to the water with Daddy.

Working hard under the pier.

Look - a cool Pirate!

My favorite ride - the red McDonald car.

Check me out - I'm driving the train!

The Froggy ride - I wasn't even scared.

This was our little friend one morning - he almost ate right out of our hands.

Flying my Spider Man kite with Daddy.

Look at hight I was flying my kite!

The McDowell's (smile)

What a crew!

Playing in the fountains.

Funny!

Can you tell I had a little ice cream?

Cutie!

At Broadway at the Beach with Daddy....

.....and Mommy.

Driving the train again!

We are silly boys.

Flying the plane - I went up really high.

Sitting on the wing of a plan at the Aviation area.

Strong!!!!

Going to watch some planes land - cool, huh?

Handsome blue eyes!

Mommy's boys.

At the beach at sunset.

Sunset walk on the pier.

I ran down the entire pier!

No comments:

Post a Comment