Saturday, June 22, 2013

Myrtle Beach Family Vacation 2013

We just got back from our vacation in Myrtle Beach - what a great time I had.  I ran non-stop!  I was so excited to be at the "white house".  That's what I can the townhouse we stay out every year.  Mommy & Daddy said me and Kamden were awesome.  Guess that means we were good!  I surely do love the beach - just like Mommy.

The crew!

Mommy & her boys

Daddy & his boys

Serious digging!

Too cute

Mommy decided to help us out

Daddy's boy

Love my dimple

Me and my little bro

Cheese!

Simplicity...

Isn't this cool?

A the swingset at the white house

Serious pool play!

Dinner with Mommy

Carousel at Broadway at the Beach

I'm silly!  Loved anything blue and slushy

Here we are again!

This was totally cool...inside at the Grand Strand Mall

Like my sand city?

All my cars lined up - ready to race

What did Mommy do to me??

No comments:

Post a Comment