Thursday, August 21, 2014

First Day Of Kindgarten!

Today was my first day of kindergarten!  I totally LOVED it!  I did awesome getting on the bus and while at school.  Mommy & I had our moment of tears last night but today was exciting so we were just happy this morning.  Can't believe I'm in school...growing up so fast Mommy says.

Ready to go!

Big boy!

Like the sign Mommy made me?

Having a snack before I walk to the bus stop.

All ready with my back pack...ready to go!

Here's my sign again...

...and again!

Walking with my friends.

Waiting on the bus.

My buddy Jaden.

Me & Emily.

Here's my school bus.

Getting on the bus for the first time.

On my walk home from school...I had a great day!

Here's the day before...my neighbor Nikki made this cool "K" for kindergarten pictures.

Mommy liked this one.

Night before we made my sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment