Thursday, December 1, 2016

Life Took a Turn

Shortly after my 8th birthday, life for my family took a turn.  Adaya had an event on November 13th that was life changing.  Over the next couple of months, my family stayed in Charleston, SC while Adaya was in MUSC.  Mommy & Daddy made the best of it that they could for Kamden and I.   The most important thing was that we were all together!

Loved playing in the atrium.

A few of my best friends came to visit - Haley and Landon.

And my cousins came - Allison and Maggie.

Enjoying Thanksgiving dinner.

Happy Thanksgiving!

My fav part - 4wheeling!

The hockey team visit and I got to hang with the guys.

Some more of our friends came to visit - Braydon, Sophia, Scarlett and Saige

One of my best buddies Braydon.

Developed a cool friendship with Callie - she was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment