Saturday, December 26, 2009

My First Birthday

Wow - I'm a big one year old!!! Mommy & Daddy had my first birthday at The Depot. It was so much fun. We had 42 family & friends join in my celebration. We had pizza, chips, cup cakes and my train cake. We ate, Granna sang me a song she had written, we played games and then we all got a train ride. It was such an exciting day and I was so thankful for everyone who came. Thank you all for making this such a special day!

Inside The Depot

"Pin the Engineer on the Train" game

The train ride with mommy, daddy, Misty, Todd, Allison & Maggie

Riding on my new firetruck toy from Laura & Brian

With Mommy & Daddy

Look at all of my presents!!!

Loved my birthday cake - great job Granna!

My first chocolate cake - didn't really know what to think?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment