Friday, January 8, 2010

Jase's Big Surgery!

My big day had come. On 1/7/10 - I had my first surgery and hopefully my last. Dr. Elmaraghy was my surgeon - he removed my adenoids and put in ear tubes! He said my adenoids were HUGE and were blocking about 70 percent of my airway. It's amazing I could even breathe, huh? But I'm a big boy and I'm tough. Surgery went great - they even let me and mommy go home early and we didn't have to spend the night...boy were we happy and so was daddy! Here are some pics of my big day.

Waiting to be taken to surgery.

Waiting with Daddy.

Being taken into the operating room.

After surgery with Mommy - still trying to wake up from anesthesia.

Feeling better soon after with Mommy & Daddy.

Getting some zzzzz's with Henry my doggie.

See my Blues Clues balloon from Granna & Pappa?? It's big!


I sure loved running around the room - I was feeling myself again!

1 comment:

  1. This is great. I didn't know that you (I mean Jase) had a blog! It was really nice to see his birthday celebration and Christmas, too.

    Again, glad to hear that the surgery went well.

    ReplyDelete