Saturday, August 13, 2011

I got a Swingset!!!!!

I'm so excited - I got a swingset! Mommy & Daddy have been saving money for me since my first birthday for a swingset. They finally found one and it got put up this week. I LOVE it! All my friends come over to play and we have such a great time. It sure wasn't easy - wait until you see all the pieces that had to be put together. Daddy worked very hard on it with some help from Mommy. Come see me so we can play on it together!

I was already on the slide in the garage - just couldn't wait!

Isn't this going to be cool when I can slide on it?

Can you tell I'm super excited about my swingset?

Check out all the pieces and parts!

Crazy amount of screws, nuts, bolts....

Look at all the pieces of wood.....wow!


Here it is....all put together at the end of the yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment