Saturday, August 13, 2011

My first cookout!

Mommy came up with the idea that we should have a going back to school cook out. It's funny - I don't even go to school but my friends do. I will sure miss them during the day but know we can play together when they get home. At least my buddy Jaden will be around with me! The cookout was so much fun - everyone we invited came and we were so glad to have everyone there. We wish we would got pictures of each family but maybe the next time. At the end of the cookout - it got dark and Daddy set up some of his DJ'ing lights. All the kids were lovin' it and we all were dancing. What a fun time!

Getting all set up.

Everyone doing their thing!

The boys were playing football on the hill.

Here's me, Daddy and Lilly.

Making silly faces with Jaden. What buddies!

Here's our neighbor Shelly and Tyler.

Addy and Emily.

Daddy playing corn hole.

Some of the sweet ladies...oh and then there's Michael (smile).

All the action!

Preston was DJ'ing and we all were lovin' the lights.

Dancing!


"You caught me making a move!"

No comments:

Post a Comment