Saturday, August 20, 2011

Myrtle Beach Time Again!

The Price Myrtle Beach trip has come and gone yet again. We just got back today and had such a great time. I had so much fun this year - swimming at the pool and playing in the sand at the beach was my favorite things to do. I already can't wait to go back again next year!!!!

Here's the crew!

Hangin' with Mommy & Daddy.

Crackin' up with the girls....we were being silly.

Jumping the waves!

Can you believe we all got covered up in sand!?

Swimming at the pool.....swfimin' as I like to say it.

Granna & Poppa got me a pirate cup at the Pirate's Voyage show.

Mommy couldn't resist putting on this picture - she thinks I look so adorable!

Daddy had us laughin' on this ride at the arcade.

A pro....

Check out the hole that Todd, Misty, Mommy & Daddy help us dig. We tried filling it with water....didn't really work. Oh well...we all had fun trying!

Working away with Allison.

Mommy even helped me dig.

Like our cool shades?

The red shirt guys.

Maggie was being the big cousin here...holding my hand on our way to get some ice cream.

On the pier with Mommy & Daddy.

Daddy worked really hard digging me a hole to sit in.


I surely loved the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment